2014/10/28

Make Up Pt. 1. Lips


Hi guys :3

Just wanted to show you guys some recent cosmetic buys.
DSC_0060
Today I'm going to tell you about lip purchases.

The first one is Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in shade Whimsical.
DSC_0018
I saw a review on those Revlon ColorBurst Balms in Sandra Holmbom blog and really loved the way it looked on her lips. She has perfect lips ^w^

There were only 2 shades in the store and I chose this one. The balm is a purple\fuchsia color with shimmer in it. It's kinda sheer but it's possible to build up to a strong pigmentation with two\more coats. The color fades off quickly, so keep an eye on it.

This balm has a slight mint scent and taste, I find it awesome, I'm a big fan of everything mint..except toothpaste.
DSC_0018 SAM_0002 SAM_0004 DSC_0029
The next is Essence Longlasting Lipstick in shade Natural Beauty.
DSC_0046
The color is very natural, perfect MLBB.

This lipstick has a creamy texture, is very comfortable to wear because it doesn't dry my lips. The finish is satin.
SAM_0024 SAM_0026 SAM_0028 SAM_0040 IMG_20141022_170958
Thank you for reading :3 Next post is going to be about concealers.

Follow me on Bloglovin and follow my instagram @frenchque ^w^
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love ur blog! :)
    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with your blog! Check out mine and maybe follow. http://ladyybones.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete